Loire B&B Exclusive Use
Gather friends and family together for an indulgent winter escape at Manoir de Jouralem!
Sleep up to 8 adults and 4 children…
Christmas at the Manoir
Be to the manor born this festive season and celebrate in style at Manoir de Jouralem.
Bring together family and friends for an indulgent Christmas with exclusive use of our 16th century Manoir accommodation between Saumur and Angers. Sink into comfy sofas in front of the fire, take a stroll around the oak woods in the grounds and explore Anjou’s finest vineyards and châteaux. The magical Christmas Market, in the enchanting city of Angers, is the oldest in the west of France.
Let us spoil you with a special festive feast ~ we’ll take care of the bird, the trimmings and the washing up! There is plenty of space for eight adults and up to four children in four luxurious and spacious en-suite rooms.
- Crémant de Loire or vin chaud and canapés on arrival.
- A fabulous breakfast each morning with freshly baked croissants and pastries, yoghurts, charcuterie and cheese platters and eggs cooked how you like them.
- Use of all four of our very spacious, luxury en-suite bedrooms, with indulgent bathrooms and stocked larder fridges.
- Exclusive use of the stunning double-height salon with log stove, sofas to sink in to and British telly.
- A Christmas Day festive food package with fizz-cocktails to start the day and an extra special breakfast. Christmas Day 5-course festive feast served in the dining room, in front of a roaring fire and including all the trimmings. Supper sharing patters served in front of the fire in the salon.
- Add on dining options include a relaxed supper on arrival day, a traditional French festive dinner on Christmas Eve or something altogether more casual.
- Contact us to discuss details.
4-night Festive Break 23 – 27 December 2019 ~ Bed, Breakfast and Christmas Day feasting ~ 3 000€ (based on 8 adults)